- Xanax Abuse News
- Africia Becoming Drug Hub
DEA Chief Warns Africa Becoming Drug Hub
DEA administrator Karen Tandy, left, listens with ...
- Man Who Fled Meth Charges Kept In Prison
Man Who Fled Meth Charges Kept In Prison.
Bondsman Finds Bail Jumper In Belize.
- Kentucky Couple Jailed For Meth Lab
Hart County,Kentucky couple jailed in connection with operating a meth laboratory
Two Hart ...
- Probation Officer Accused Of Selling Meth
Probation officer accused of selling meth.
TACOMA,Washington -- A state probation officer ...
- Employer Put Xanax In Drink Police Say By Jonnelle Davis
At J. Arnold Walker Insurance and Financial Services , Angie Toler Capps thought she had found a ...
- Alabama Foster Care Rolls Spike Because Of Parents On Meth
Crystal methamphetamine use is forcing an increasing number of Alabama children into foster care, ...
- Meth Sent In Stuffed Toy Delivered With A Catch
The package arrived at an Anchorage residence last month containing a cute, fluffy stuffed animal. ...
- Arizona The Drugs That Took My Brother Away
It's hard enough to move to a new city, start a college career and meet a new set of friends. It's ...
- Bucks Mom Pleads Guilty To Dealing Heroin
Bucks,Pennsilvania mom pleads guilty to dealing heroin.
A 29-year-old Richlandtown,Pennsilvania ...
- 2M Bond For Woman In Chase
$2M bond for woman in chase.
A judge set bond at $2 million for a Covington,Ohio woman who ...
- LA SALLE COUNTYIllinois Task Force Arrests 6 On Drug Charges
LA SALLE COUNTY: Task force arrests 6 on drug charges.
Drug charges, retail theft among 7 arrests ...
- Sheriffs Office Seeks Meth Lab Suspect
Sheriffâ''s office seeks meth lab suspect.
The Davidson County,North Carolina Sheriffâ''s ...
Xanax Pictures :
- Drug Facts
- Xanax is commonly misused to create an alcohol-like high, with feelings of euphoria and increased sociability.
- The 1990 to 1998 National Institute of Drug Abuse statistics show that the number of Americans who began to misuse sedatives nearly doubled, while abuse of pain relievers rose 180% during this time period.
- Xanax addiction withdrawal studies in which patients on xanax dosages of two miligrams a day for one year indicate that some individuals experience withdrawal symptom recurrence.
- Illegal possesion of Xanax is a felony and carries a maximum penalty of five years in prison, and a $5,000 fine.
- Three out of four drugs that are used illegally in the United States are prescription drugs.